Join Our List
As a camp accredited by the American Camp Association (ACA), we have always taken strong and responsible measures to make sure that our camps meet the high bar established by the ACA. The safety of our camp community is a top priority, and at the core of our mission. We have invested a lot of time and resources into creating a Covid-19 safety plan that will help us operate our in-person camp locations and minimize safety risks during these times. With reasonable social distancing measures in place, some of our camps will look a bit different from previous years. However, we are still committed to providing a high quality experience that is educational, safe, and fun. Please check your camp location page on our website for any updates to the camp schedule, and visit this page prior to the start of camp as our Covid-19 Safety Plan will be updated as everything evolves.
• Small group sizes
• Low staff to camper ratios
• Groups stay together as a cohort with their specific staff as much as possible
• Campers and staff are asked to complete a pre-screening checklist for Covid-19 symptoms at home prior to arriving at camp each day. By sending your child to camp, you certify that you have completed the prescreening and that your child does not display any of the symptoms on the checklist.
• Despite growing evidence that surfaces are not contributing significantly to the spread of Covid-19 our staff will continue to wipe down communal activity areas and equipment
• Sanitizing cleaning supplies and alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be available in camp spaces
• Classrooms and camp spaces with air conditioning.
• Outdoor spaces for snack, lunch and recess, weather permitting and if/when possible
• Allows for seamless “hybrid” camp option if camper is sick, needs to quarantine, and/or would prefer to switch to virtual camps
• Physical distancing
• Reasonable contact reduction
• No large camp gatherings
• Assigned seating at lunch time to maintain social distancing and to help with contact tracing, as needed
• Specific drop-off and pick-up procedures to maintain group cohorts
• Mask wearing required throughout the camp day
• Masks will only be removed during specified lunch and snack times
• Meals and snacks will be eaten outdoors when possible, weather permitting
• Frequent hand-washing and/or hand sanitizer use
• Equipment and supply sharing will be limited and disinfected
• Campers are placed in cohorts to enhance social distancing
• Per our medical guidance, temperature checks may take place at sign-in
• Specific guidelines for symptom assessment and return-to-camp allowance
• Physician-guided management plan for all health-related communications, quarantine needs, and contact tracing
• Covid-19 staff training led by a physician to review Covid-19 transmission, mitigation measures, and safety protocols
Camp locations will have Covid-19 safety plans specific to their campus, layout, and the types of camps being offered. Covid-19 information specific to your camp location will be listed on a unique webpage on our site and published prior to the start of camp.
Please note, our Covid-19 protocol is subject to change as situations evolve and/or updated guidance is issued by our medical director and/or health authorities. Please check back on this page prior to the start of your camp to see the latest updates.
Our World-Leading Virtual Summer Tech Camps will take place from June 7th to August 27th, 2021. Campers may enroll for 1+ weeks. Lavner Education invented the concept of Virtual Tech Camps to provide families with a solution that allowed their children to learn STEM, build skills, make friends, and have fun, all while giving parents time during the day to focus on work, other responsibilities, or just take a break. In leveraging our deep expertise in STEM, and refining the way that we teach it online to our campers, we have created a new way to learn that is safe, convenient, and incredibly effective. Additionally, we have expanded our virtual offerings to include year-round STEM learning, so our students can learn safely with us all year. Make sure to check out our Virtual Tech Camps, year-round courses, 1-on-1 tutoring academy, tournaments, birthday parties and more, all taught with live instruction.
At our camp locations, virtual tech camps, and year-round courses, we continue to drive the education industry forward by creating, refining, and delivering programs that maximize learning and fun. There’s truly something for everybody, and we welcome you to join us. We look forward to seeing you in person, online, or both!
Get VIP access and be the first to receive communication
about our promotions, special offers, priority registration and more!