Tennis Camps in PA & NJ:
(Ages 4 to 12)
Lavner Tennis Camp
Tennis camp is powered by the Lavner Tennis Academy, a first class tennis academy based out of Philadelphia’s Main Line suburbs. Tennis camp offers instruction for students of all ability levels ages 6 to 12. In past summers, the camp hosted players from the Philadelphia Metro area, Reading, Allentown, the Pocono area, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Michigan, Florida, Switzerland, Germany, Russia, Korea, and China.
At camp, highly skilled tennis pros use the “Lavner” curriculum to teach proper swing fundamentals, footwork, and stances for each shot, in addition to constructing point play with strategy and tailoring it to specific opponents. The “Lavner” teaching methods have a strong history of proven success with professionally ranked tennis players on the ATP and WTA Tours, internationally, nationally, and sectionally ranked junior tournament players, and with players aspiring to succeed at the high school and middle school level.
For our many campers who do not play competitively, but love to play the game, or just want to learn, our curriculum uses a step-by-step approach that gives our players the proper foundation to learn tennis, succeed, and continue with confidence in the sport. Tennis campers work hard, play hard, make friends, and have lots of fun! Private lessons are available upon request to supplement play at camp.
Bright Stars Tennis Camp (Ages 4 to 5)
This camp is specifically designed and optimized for campers ages 4 to 5. Let’s not forget about our little ones! They also receive excellent instruction and what a great age to start tennis! Our Bright Stars campers use smaller nets, courts, and foam balls to make the game of tennis easier for immediate success. Our curriculum also incorporates dance and song into learning the proper swings, stances, and footwork for developing a solid foundation at a very young age. Campers use basic math in drills and games that require them to count successful shots. Who says tennis isn’t a team sport? Games are implemented which involve multiple players on a team, emphasizing the importance of teamwork.
Our Bright Star campers improve at a high rate with our proven instructional methods. Get ready for lots of learning and fun!
*Breaks are taken for snacks, water, shade, tag, relay races, and more!
All Campers receive: Lavner Camps t-shirt & Lavner Camps car magnet
- Full Week ~ Full Days (9:00am to 3:30pm) – $479/week
- Full Week ~ AM Session (9:00am to 12:15pm) – $329/week
- Full Week ~ PM Session (12:15pm to 3:30pm) – $329/week
- Full Day (Daily Rate) – $98/day.
- Half Day (Daily Rate) – $68/day.
- Early Arrival (8:00am to 9:00am) – $10/day
- Extended Day (3:30pm to 6:00pm) – $18/day
- Private Lessons – (8:00am to 8:45am or 3:45pm to 4:30pm) – $49/lesson
- Lunch – $7/day (campers may also pack a lunch)
- Save 15% – Early Registration Discount: Register for 5+ full weeks (full days) of specialty day camps by March 14th, 2015. You may combine different types of Specialty Day Camps.
- Save 10% - Early Registration Discount: Register for 3-4 full weeks (full days) by March 14th, 2015. You may combine different types of Specialty Day Camps.
- Save 10% – Additional Sibling Discount: Applied to additional sibling who attends the same full week as first sibling. Not combined with early registration discount.
- $40-$50 referral fees – Save $40 for each new family you refer to Lavner Camps this summer. If you refer 4+ families, your referral fees increase to $50/family!
- Terms & Conditions – Go to the General Information page of our website to review all terms & conditions for our discounts and referral program.
Camp Locations & Schedule:
Pennsylvania Locations -
- Malvern Preparatory School - Tennis Camp in Malvern, PA: June 22-26, July 6-10, July 27-31.
- Gwynedd Mercy University – Tennis Camp in Lower Gwynedd, PA: June 22-26, July 6-10, July 13-17, August 3-7.
- Rosemont College - Tennis Camp in Rosemont, PA: June 22-26, July 27-31, August 3-7.
New Jersey Location -
- Stuart Country Day School – Tennis Camp In Princeton, NJ: June 8-12, August 3- 7